PS3 - Bug Game locks up after completing LITZ

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
After I finished a LITZ last night the game just hung after the DMD said Player one is up. Call attendant didn't work and I couldn't get the machine to tilt.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
After I finished a LITZ last night the game just hung after the DMD said Player one is up. Call attendant didn't work and I couldn't get the machine to tilt.
Did you happen to notice whether you had a ball stuck under the upper right flipper as LITZ ended? It's a fairly common occurrence and it leads to various malfunctions on the mobile versions, including inability to continue play. You can see Issue # 19-008 in TZ's master issues list for the gory details if you want to know more.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Nope. After time expired and point totals were given the camera got stuck on the gumball machine, the DMD said player one is up, and my game was over. Was probably going to beat my personal high score too...

ParallaxScroll

Aug 21, 2012
I can at least confirm this doesn't happen every time. I played a game with the latest update and got Lost in the Zone. When the mode was done I was able to keep playing normally.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Nope. After time expired and point totals were given the camera got stuck on the gumball machine, the DMD said player one is up, and my game was over. Was probably going to beat my personal high score too...

this has happened a number of times to me on the iPad2. after LITZ, the game zoomed in on the gumball and just sat there. caling attendant, nudging, tilting didn't work. but after a few minutes (like maybe 3 minutes?) of simply letting it sit there, the game all of a sudden continued on as if nothing had happened. i suggest patience if it happens again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.