Getting Rid of the Ceramic right away

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
I have been getting rid of the ceramic right away as soon as i get it. Last night i staarted playing with it, locking it to bring it on other multiballs. It doubles the piano jackpot and the bumper points.

What other advantages are there for playing the ceramic ball. I know it is very unstable and its better to get rid of, but just for sake of it, what other point advantages are there for not getting rid of ceramic right away?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The Powerball can double the regulation multiball jackpots if the Powerball itself scores the jackpot, and shooting it through the left orbit scores a Powerball Loop, worth 10 million. Shooting it through the right orbit starts Powerball Mania unless another multiball is already running, in which case it scores a Powerball Loop.

The Powerball offers no other scoring advantages. (And I'm not aware of it doubling the "bumper points". If you're referring to a doubled Town Square value, that's from making a lit Dead End shot, not from the Powerball.)

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
The Powerball can double the regulation multiball jackpots if the Powerball itself scores the jackpot, and shooting it through the left orbit scores a Powerball Loop, worth 10 million. Shooting it through the right orbit starts Powerball Mania unless another multiball is already running, in which case it scores a Powerball Loop.

The Powerball offers no other scoring advantages. (And I'm not aware of it doubling the "bumper points". If you're referring to a doubled Town Square value, that's from making a lit Dead End shot, not from the Powerball.)

If that is all the score advantages I dont see a reason to play the ceramic and risk a drain.

Thanks Sean

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.