Going to the Seattle Pinball Museum next week!

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
So excited, my GF wanted to go on vacation up in seattle for a couple days and agreed that we can go to the pinball museum! Really looking forward to playing on tables that are well maintained!

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
It is awesome, spent a few days there on vacation. Then went back again the next year. They have a lot of the tables that are in TPA. You will have a blast. Nice owners too. Only table you have to pay for is WOZ. The rest are set to free play. Just pay an entrance fee and then play until your wrists are hurting, then sit down and have a pepsi or locally brewed beer and then have at it again.
Enjoy!!

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
So they had some tables that I was dying to play like black hole (only managed 800k) WOZ and Star Trek LE

Played every table that they had on and even my GF who I dragged along actually had fun playing pinball also. Spent 6 hours in there playing pinball. So to all you pinheads, if you ever take a trip to seattle and you want to play some pinball, this place is great.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
AAArgh! You've killed me! I made a pact with the devil that I would never use Google or he could swallow my soul.
Curse you TomL! CURSE YOo... erkkk

Another poor soul lost to Bing. So sad. :)

Post photos from the museum if you go, I wish I can go. I haven't stood in front of a real table in too long.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Was going to go check it out today, but it looks like that won't be happening. I'll make it there in the next couple weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.