Google Play says TBA is incompatible with my RCA Maven 11 pro tablet?

AnvilCloud

Jun 25, 2016
I take no responsibility, but there are ways to temporarily trick the play store into thinking your device is a different model. I have had this problem suddenly spring up on my phone, which is less than 3 years old and worked up perfectly until an update months ago. Tricking the play store temporarily allowed me to get the app from the store, and ever since then everything has gone smoothly.

I still have an old Galaxy Tab 2 from many years ago... If you lower the graphics it's playable.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I was playing TPA on original galaxy tab with just 512Mb of RAM and it worked OK. Slow SoC was more of an issue than RAM.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I was playing TPA on original galaxy tab with just 512Mb of RAM and it worked OK. Slow SoC was more of an issue than RAM.
How long ago was that though?

The point I'm making is that FarSight would have set a minimum device spec in their build.

It's unlikely that a device like the OPs would be supported now.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I got Z2 like a year ago. And galaxy died in november and TPA was still working like the first day.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
My first Android was a HTC Desire which wasn't compatible with TPA when it first released in 2012.
I used to modify the devices build.prop file each time a new table pack released each month so that the 'HTC Desire' thought it was a 'HTC Sensation' and allowed the install.

Used to run great on the Desire, and the Samsung S4 I had after that. Plays cr@p on the Note4 I have now though ever since it took Marshmallow. Go figure. At least it plays nice on my Shield K1.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts