Gottlieb pinball hall of fame

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Chances are it probably isn't, but check the compatibility list on xbox.com to find out for sure. Wikipedia also has a list of compatible titles (including those not officially supported by MS), as well as any problems or issues with them.

splatterthrash

Dec 5, 2012
It does work, actually. Just stay away from victory. It has a glitch where after a ball drains, it won't load a new one. I think it's an emulation issue.

lazmama

Feb 21, 2012
Also, you get three extra games (Goin' Nuts, El Dorado City of Gold, Strikes n' Spares) if you go with the PSP or Wii version.

Keep in mind, the physics on these games is pretty atrocious. It does not even come close to Pinball Arcade or The Williams Collection. Make sure your expectations of quality are low. (Nevertheless, I played through the Wii version and enjoyed it for what it was. The ball is super-floaty. It's like playing on a different planet.)

Last edited:

TMC

Oct 1, 2012
Thanks for the replies. Even if the game play is not very good it would be worth buying a copy just to learn the rules for each table.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I think he meant an Xbox emulator issue - the Xbox360 has to emulate the Xbox as the Xbox360 is PowerPC while the Xbox was x86. (Incidentally, I wonder if the Xbox720 will have original Xbox support since they're back to x86 again).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.