Request Gottlieb Pro Football

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016
2d54d60181975b96.jpg

i found this unique table in Future Pinball tables,this table not use plunger and launch ball by right flipper
is any chance it can be included to TPA?
;)

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I played this table last week in PA. Really enjoyed it. You rack up two scores, a general one and then points in a game. The dual flippers can be problematic and the ball can fall between them when flipping.

Really really liked this one.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I played this table last week in PA. Really enjoyed it. You rack up two scores, a general one and then points in a game. The dual flippers can be problematic and the ball can fall between them when flipping.

Really really liked this one.

We're getting this in Paragon. But yeah, I remember this from FP and really enjoyed it. Hope this one makes it into TPA.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
That machine looks awesome. I love pinball with a meta game to it. I used to play Monday Night Football back in the very early 90s and had a lot of fun with that one too.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
This would be great. If you want to make it a cool sports EM 2 pack, there are plenty of good baseball pins. I think I remember really liking Grand Slam.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
There have been a couple of these for sale in my area recently. It does look cool.

@Kolchak agreed. Grand Slam is great.

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
I love pitch and bat machines. Would be more than happy to get one or two in TPA. Figured biggest challenge would be coming up with 10 standard and wizard goals, but some later machines could accommodate that.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I love pitch and bat machines. Would be more than happy to get one or two in TPA. Figured biggest challenge would be coming up with 10 standard and wizard goals, but some later machines could accommodate that.
Who needs goals, just give me the table!

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
Who needs goals, just give me the table!

I agree. I could live without them, too. Just thought maybe that was a reason Farsight was reluctant to do a pitch and bat.

When I was a kid, a pitch and bat always got my attention. Especially one with lots of different shots (double, triple, etc.) and a ramp for a grand slam.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yeah, World Series/Grand Slam is an excellent player. Plus I always dig roto targets. Played one at a pin show not too long ago and I couldn't walk away from it. Very addicting. My wife even liked it, and she usually finds sport themed pins dull.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.