Graphic and bug fixes - this works for me

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Just a note to say that I noticed a few tables not displaying the ball shadow correctly. Restarting the game and going directly to the table I want fixes this for me. If I then quit that table and select another one before restarting the game, the shadow often disappears.

Also on CV, the ball speed seems to slow down un-naturally. Again, restarting the game and playing CV first seems to fix this for me.

So in order to make sure all is well, I ALWAYS restart the game before playing a different table. Seems to work! :)

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Just another quick note to say that I was seeing really bad scaling issues on my LG TV, when I first installed TPA. Everything looked extremely jaggy, even the 2d artwork such as the table logos on the table select menu. This was resolved, for me, by changing my xbox resolution from 720p to 1366 x 768 px. Everything was a lot smoother after that.

Incidentally, is no-one else seeing the shading issues I mentioned above? I think Gorgar was especially bad after playing another table first. The ball looked like it was glowing!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just a note to say that I noticed a few tables not displaying the ball shadow correctly. Restarting the game and going directly to the table I want fixes this for me. If I then quit that table and select another one before restarting the game, the shadow often disappears.

Good eye...I just confirmed this behavior as well and noticed it affects all tables except for Black Hole and Funhouse. I can also confirm that exiting then reloading The Pinball Arcade allows the ball shadow to display on each of the other six tables as long as they are one of the first tables you play after reloading the game. I hope this gets fixed before everything is submitted to Microsoft.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Thank you PiN WiZ.

I was beginning to think it was my old xbox... it is almost dead!

I was seeing the same with Funhouse, that one seemed okay.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts