Having Propelled the Ball Along the Proper Trajectory, I Have Indeed Been Rewarded

On the non-league front, starting ST:TNG's Final Frontier mode is much more interesting with a set of artifacts collected (which in addition to the 100M bonus for each artifact gives a 1 billion point payoff for the set). High score advanced from 2.4B to a touch below 4.2B. Thank you Mr. Data!

For the record, ST:TNG's Final Frontier is quite a bit easier to reach than TZ's Lost in the Zone. But FF doesn't have anywhere near the dramatic entrance of LITZ, nor does it feel as frenetic as LITZ, even though both are 6-ball multiballs. Maybe ST:TNG's wide-open playfield gives the balls more room to move about and makes it feel slower.

Also got to hear ST:TNG clearly for the first time, since the neighboring machines were mostly off. Very nice music and sound package! Looking forward to the TPA version.

Fritti

Jul 27, 2012
Also looking forward to this table! I have played most of the high valued pins in real life, but never this one. It's highly ranked so I suspect I'll like it muchly.

Also, I wish you better touches from the pinball gods on your next league play!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.