Help

jda824

Jun 13, 2013
Today I logged in to play and all my table goals were gone. I had completed Wizard on Bride of PINBOT and and it is gone along with all goals on all tables. Has this happened to anybody else? I tried logging out and logging back in and verifying integrity of cash nothing helps.

gordonabrown

May 3, 2016
I've had it happen when starting up steam/TPA on a new computer but never just or of the blue. Not sure there's a fox other than any backups you've created. Good luck.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
As gordonabrown said, this usually happening when you install TPA on a second PC. The problem here is, that the new installation overwrites the high scores and goals, which have been stored in the cloud.

If that is that case, the only way to get it back, is if you still have the save files locally on the first PC. Then you shouldn't start TPA on the first PC, otherwise it will take the save file from the cloud and overwrite your local save as well.

Instead, have a look into the guide I have in my signature. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

If it has nothing to do with an installation on a second PC, you're probably screwed.

jda824

Jun 13, 2013
Thank you for the reply! Unfortunately this is the same pc. The only thing I did different was made some optimizations on my video card, after adding this game in the NVidia properties do so. Going forward I definitely would like to keep up a weekly or biweekly back up. How do I do that?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts