iOS - Bug HOF points not awarded, restore HOF button not functional

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
With the release of Indy500 it seems we lost HOF functionality:
- The table itself is not awarding HOF points
- And the HOF points are also not rewarded retroactively if the "Restore HOF points" button is used (thanks to [MENTION=4380]Toolinit[/MENTION] for his bravery :) )

What we don't know yet is:
- Is this unique behaviour for Indy 500, i.e., does TPA reward higher scores on other tables with corresponding HOF points?
- Does the Restore HOF points work for other tables? I.e., is the button "broken"?

A fix would be welcome!

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
What we don't know yet is:
- Is this unique behaviour for Indy 500, i.e., does TPA reward higher scores on other tables with corresponding HOF points?
We do. It is not. On any table that you improve your personal best HoF points are not awarded.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Two additional observations:
- I have experienced severe slowdowns during multiball on Indy500. Never had any problems with that before on my iPad 2 Air
- Pausing the game can produce sound and music on double speed. Have to close the app to return to normal

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
- Pausing the game can produce sound and music on double speed. Have to close the app to return to normal

Ditto. Happens all the time to me especially if the device auto locks. Also, during the same situation the app will kick out and reload. Same processes running in both circumstances. Never did this before last 2 updates. IPad 4 iOS 9.3.2.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
- I have experienced severe slowdowns during multiball on Indy500. Never had any problems with that before on my iPad 2 Air

I'll have the team look into these issues.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Thanks Flippyfloppy, and to be complete, I also experience the autolock freeze and kickout described by Mclong. This is a serious issue for players who play in sessions because of time constraints or when aiming for high scores.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Thanks Flippyfloppy, and to be complete, I also experience the autolock freeze and kickout described by Mclong. This is a serious issue for players who play in sessions because of time constraints or when aiming for high scores.

Were working on tracking it down.

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016

Slam23, thanks for confirming you are experiencing similar issues. I did not have any other apps open with the following scenario. Last night, I was looking at the wizard goals instructions in Pin*Bot and while adjourning to bed the screen auto-locked. When I unlocked the iPad, maybe 10 minutes later, the initial TPA splash screen for had reloaded. Obviously, the app forced closed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.