How can a user delete a thread that he started?

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I have started threads like firepower ll is up on the App Store. After a week everyone knows it's up. So how can I delete that useless thread? Same with speculation of table pack #65, after it comes out the thread is useless. Maybe I'm overlooking the delete option.
Thanks for the help

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
You can request a mod to do so but in general most of these threads are useful in a referential or commicative sense which is why they stay in the first place. While your may use the forum daily others may check in bi monthly or yearly and may find such things useful or even just a fun read, try not to worry about it, if it needs to be done it'll be done. Yes the internet owns YOU

Edit - maybe create a "iOS table release thread" which you can update monthly and save redundancy or irrelevancy....but hey maybe we could use a little more pruning but then we would need to consider what people find useful or not...personally I'm here for the giggles the infos a nice side effect

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
If we deleted all threads which are not relevant any more, we would lose the opportunity for people to resurrect dead threads. And everybody loves Necromancers, right?

Usually we don't care a lot for outdated stuff. We just close threads like the speculation threads once the tables are officially announced to avoid having too many of them active at the same time

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.