Bug I no longer have credit for owning season 6

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
I had been experiencing a bug that crashed my whole computer upon loading TPA in Steam, and I thought it was a TPA problem, until I realized no one else was going through this.

I eventually found out it was somehow related to my controller, which was wearing out and I needed to replace anyway. I haven't had the game crash my PC since unplugging it.

But that leads to my current problem.

You see, I've bought every season to date, except technically season 6, because that was given to me as a Kickstarter reward--probably the Doctor Who one, if I recall.

I just now noticed that I was no longer able to play several tables after loading the game again--and then I realized they were all part of season 6.

Not sure if this is related to the now-resolved controller issue or the bug that messed up everyone's scores, but the fact remains that I can't play Indy 500 or Eight Ball Deluxe right now.

As proof I've purchased every other season, and proof I have played season 6 tables, I give you screenshots of my Steam client and the completed Wizard Goals for EBD. Note the padlock on the logo, and on Bone Busters.
Will post further evidence if anyone thinks these are photoshopped and I'm trying to scam my way to free pinball.

ndY61fI.png

RiOYX8d.png

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Have you tried logging out of your Farsight account in the game and back in again?

Well, this is embarrassing.

I somehow got logged out of my Farsight account and didn't even notice. I log back in, and there's my tables.

No idea how that happened, but I apologize to all reading. There was no bug. Feel free to close the thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts