Request Improvement in mechanical sound effects on TPA?

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I've known for a while, but it's really only been hammered home to me since owning my own machine... the mechanical sounds in TPA are quite weak. Are there any plans to have them sounding a little less video-gamey and more realistic? I'm thinking ball rolling, flippers, bumpers... they could all do with a lot more "oomph".

Hell, if I could I'd love to replace the sounds in the PC version with ones I'd record myself and see how it works, but I doubt that's possible.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I agree with you! Especially the Rolling ball sound!
One other thing that would be great, sometimes on a real pinball, the ball is gonna jump and hit the glass.
I think that one of the PC pinball game (future pinball or visual pinball, maybe both) have that feature, I think it would be cool to have that on tpa.

Envoyé de mon GT-I9300 en utilisant Tapatalk

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
That's one of the things Microsoft Pinball Arcade did extremely well, the sounds are amazing.

Hell, somewhat recently I watched one of the many Classic Game Room reviews of pinball machines, and the ball rolling through the plunger lane sounded exactly like on MS Pinball Arcade. The devs clearly put the attention on that.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
This this this!!!! The sounds are weak! Needs much more ball rolling, collision, ping, BANG, CRACK, everything.

Is this something that could be fixed in an update?

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Different flipper sounds per table would be great, rather then the same across every table.

The ball eject sound is the same across every table too, except T2 where it sounds improved

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts