Bug Invert Nudge inverts Y axis

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
With the release of TX Sector; turning invert nudge ON, will now also invert the Y axis nudge. So, nudging up will cause the table to nudge down.

This is not normal expected behaviour. Only the X axis should be inverted.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Yeah - just came in to report the same bug with Y direction nudge when 'invert nudge' =on.
Also table is moving the wrong direction - has that always been the case or is it new.

Another bug in this build - after downloading TX sector, first time you scroll to the table in the carousel, it plays no music and crashes the app. Second and subsequent starts work fine. It did this behaviour on both my devices. Note 4 (LP 5) and Shield K1 (MM6.0.1).

A longer term bug - not sure when it started. Haunted House - get a wierd shadow as the ball travels under the table between cellar hole and cellar. And attic passage to cellar.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Yeah - just came in to report the same bug with Y direction nudge when 'invert nudge' =on.
Also table is moving the wrong direction - has that always been the case or is it new.

Another bug in this build - after downloading TX sector, first time you scroll to the table in the carousel, it plays no music and crashes the app. Second and subsequent starts work fine. It did this behaviour on both my devices. Note 4 (LP 5) and Shield K1 (MM6.0.1).

A longer term bug - not sure when it started. Haunted House - get a wierd shadow as the ball travels under the table between cellar hole and cellar. And attic passage to cellar.
Ball shadows like this are rife across a number of season 1 and 2 tables.

It's a known issue with the devs. They are having issues getting it sorted though.

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
For me, it doesn't matter if invert nudge is on or off, either way the upwards and upwards to the left/right touch zones nudge the table downwards.

Also, the ball behavior is now the opposite of what it should be. For example, if i have a slow roller sdtm or a ball bounces up in the middle of the table and floats for a sec, when i nudge the table towards the left, expected behavior is for the ball to change direction slightly to the right so i can trap or let it dead bounce off the right flipper. Now the ball actually moves slightly in the direction of the nudge. So if i nudge the table left, the ball moves left as if i gently bounced it off a side rail/wall, even though its in the middle of the playfield and not touching anything. :confused:

This is occuring on my S6 running all the latest updates for marshmallow.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.