iOS users can now listen to background music while playing. Please bring this to PS3!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I saw this and really hope we can get this feature on the PS3.
It's the one feature that I use on Zen Pinball almost all the time.

Jealous of this....

Users can now listen to their background audio when the sound option is turned off in the Options menu
TPA_iOSVersion1.2.10.png

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
That would definitely be a popular option on PS3, I hope it happens. I often run a second device to play music while playing TPA so having the option to do it in-game would certainly simplify things.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
That would definitely be a popular option on PS3, I hope it happens. I often run a second device to play music while playing TPA so having the option to do it in-game would certainly simplify things.

Same here. Since I usually use headphones when playing PS3 it's easy to connect a Y-splitter and connect the PS3 source + iPod Touch in between, but when connecting it in the living room and playing with friends it's too much trouble to bother rewiring things.

It seems like a no brainer to have the option to play your own music while playing pinball.
Load up some Journey + Pin*Bot and relive your youth. Don't stop believing! :)

The other use for this, as I've mentioned many times, is to download the great Arcade Ambience tracks and play those in the background. http://arcade.hofle.com/
This gives you the sensation that you are playing the table in a populated arcade. IIRC Farsight had something like this in place with their older games, but it was really just a couple loops from a few games.
Arcade Ambience has a lot more going on and sounds great.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
*BUMP*
Is there any chance they will be adding background music playing to the Mega Patch?

They really should.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts