Is the camera shot too hard?

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Hold in the left flipper when making the camera shot. It makes the shot much much wider and easier to hit. I almost never miss it. iOS user as well.

Took that tip from Bowen Kerrins TZ tutorial btw.

-edit- didn't read all the posts. Late sorry.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Hold in the left flipper when making the camera shot. It makes the shot much much wider and easier to hit. I almost never miss it. iOS user as well.

Took that tip from Bowen Kerrins TZ tutorial btw.

I always hold it even when the rocket kicker shoots the ball into the Hitch-hiker, even though this makes no difference in TPA. I think it's an instinct left over from playing the real TZ back in the Nineties (the skill shot was one of the few things I could master). On a real TZ, I suppose there's always the chance that a badly misaligned kickout will hit the left upper flipper.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
fascinating, matt! holding the flipper doubles the width of the lane at least. that image is super helpful -- the actual structure of the bumpers / camera / pinball machine / hitchhiker area is really tough to figure simply from playing TPA. i mean i figured out which shots will trigger what, but the layout underneath the "power" playfield was still a mystery.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts