Bug Jacks Open - area behind dropdowns not solid

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
If I shoot down the dropdowns, lets say A-Q-K-J on the left, and then shoot again into this area, the ball will go through this "triangle" directly to the bumpers. It happens 100% of the time. On Steam I don't have that. Since I played on Android before playing on PC, I thought it was working as intended. Now I see there is a rubber band behind the drop targets, so the ball should not be able to pass.

(Screenshot is from PC version)

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
If I shoot down the dropdowns, lets say A-Q-K-J on the left, and then shoot again into this area, the ball will go through this "triangle" directly to the bumpers. It happens 100% of the time. On Steam I don't have that. Since I played on Android before playing on PC, I thought it was working as intended. Now I see there is a rubber band behind the drop targets, so the ball should not be able to pass.

(Screenshot is from PC version)
You might have got the early release of the table rez file, this was an issue about 24hrs ago but was fixed.

Go into table management, scroll to the bottom, delete Jacks open and re download and it should be good again.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Shouldn't I get an "there is an improved version of this table available" message?

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Here's the funny thing: When I first installed the tables, TPA crashed during download. Then I started again, and I got the message about "improved version". This downloaded the current version.

Now I deleted the table and downloaded it again. Guess what: TPA crashed again during download. Even twice. Then it worked. And the problem is still there :(

Not the biggest issue, since I only played the demo.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Shouldn't I get an "there is an improved version of this table available" message?
I don't think you would here. It was launched as a last final beta, which unfortunately had the collision issue in it. The devs quickly fixed it, and a re-download of the table rez file fixed the issue, although didn't prompt an 'improved version' pop up.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
It didn't fix it for me though. And I only downloaded it about 9 hrs. ago.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I'll flag it up for you in the beta forum with a link to this thread.
Hopefully the devs will sort the issue for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.