Jetsons Pinball

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Huh. I like the art. That's about it though. Really basic layout, no? An orbit, a ramp, a dead end dump, and some stand-up targets. There was absolutely nothing on the table as I watched that I was like, "oh, can't wait to see what happens when the ball is shot there!" Also noticed on the score display that it looks like a lot of shooting a lane to spell something which is so ho hum. Anyway, that's my first impression, without having seen in person.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
This is manufactured by Spooky for The Pinball Company. The Pinball Company wanted a family friendly simple game for rec-room buyers with kids. So they purposely kept the design very straight forward and simple. Not really designed for serious pinheads.
Agree with syt, the art is cool.

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Played it at Midwest Gaming Expo and was kinda boring. The best table Spooky has made was the Dominoes one. Simple but fun.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Played it at Midwest Gaming Expo and was kinda boring. The best table Spooky has made was the Dominoes one. Simple but fun.

Don't think I've played one of those yet. I was really disappointed with Rob Zombie. But I do like Americas Most Haunted.

Last edited:

Jay

May 19, 2012
There was absolutely nothing on the table as I watched that I was like, "oh, can't wait to see what happens when the ball is shot there!"

It looks like the playfield is really top-heavy. There are a few targets next to the outlanes, but everything else is located in the upper section of the playfield with a vast expanse of nothing (except the artwork) in between.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts