july???

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Just tell your sister that they're coming out with the next pack next week and to hold off! :D

Waiting a week...impossible!

I assume it would be more $ and more time on the front page of the store. But annoyance to every pack buyers. Would be nice once season pass gets rolling if they could get them to you the same week.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
You guys should see the atroscious grammar on PSH. My Mom's an English teacher so I have to be grammatically correct. lol!

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
The original ROMS have game breaking bugs, right? That's not an excuse at all for buggy tables but it's still worth noting.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Season 2 was up on the PSN store one week then they took it down. Hey warh0g you should see the grammar and the caps locking on PSH. It scares me it really does and people still find a way to convey racial slurs and swearing. I wish the age for the PSN was higher than 13. That would be nice. It would be cool to have some EMs to play in Home. Just a thought.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I can wait until July for new tables, but I hope they can fix the Leaderboard bug this month.
They said they found the cause so I would think they know how to fix it by now.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I can wait until July for new tables, but I hope they can fix the Leaderboard bug this month.
They said they found the cause so I would think they know how to fix it by now.

If the problem needs an update to fix I wouldn't count on a fix until September at the earliest. They've already sent July's update to Sony and they're doing two table packs every other month to cut down on the number of submissions. So, the next submission would be in September. Assuming that they have a fix before that submission then we could see the fix then.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
If the problem needs an update to fix I wouldn't count on a fix until September at the earliest. They've already sent July's update to Sony and they're doing two table packs every other month to cut down on the number of submissions. So, the next submission would be in September. Assuming that they have a fix before that submission then we could see the fix then.

I don't see why they couldn't submit a new patch at any time. Last time they had a game breaking bug (slowdown when set to 1080p) they had a fix out within 72 hours. They just have to pay to do it. It's been broken since 5/20

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I don't see why they couldn't submit a new patch at any time. Last time they had a game breaking bug (slowdown when set to 1080p) they had a fix out within 72 hours. They just have to pay to do it. It's been broken since 5/20

I doubt that they see this as a game breaking bug. I don't even think they see it as a priority.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I doubt that they see this as a game breaking bug. I don't even think they see it as a priority.

I see this as a major bug as it affects all 26 tables and scoring is a major component to pinball.

Prior to the broken Leaderboards I used to play TPA at least once every other day.
Now it's been weeks since I've started it up.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I see this as a major bug as it affects all 26 tables and scoring is a major component to pinball.

Prior to the broken Leaderboards I used to play TPA at least once every other day.
Now it's been weeks since I've started it up.

I agree that it should be a priority. I just don't think FS sees it as a priority.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
The PS3 trophy list has been updated for White Water, Space Shuttle, Pin*Bot, and Centaur. Hopefully that means we'll be seeing the next patch coming soon too. It should be the one with the ball collision fix and possibly another improvement on the lag issue.

Then of course the table releases won't be too long after that either.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts