Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Havent tried releating it yet im lretty amused

Ipad3 ios 6.1.2

BBCode (message boards & forums)
JJFuGnF.jpg

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
I got this yesterday, didn't report it as posting a pic from miPad is somewhat onerous. It's exactly the same as Heretic's, including Line 804 as the fail point.

I had just finished playing a bunch of Firepower, exited that table, and tapped on Cactus Canyon when my BSOD appeared. Attempts at replicating it failed.

IPad4, iOS 6.1.3

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Anyone else getting a blue screen of death with program code during the tournament? I will post a pic later

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
IMG_2186.png

Here is a screen capture of the error.

It only happens with Scared Stiff. I had played each table in the tournament except that one. I wanted to add a game or two of Scared Stiff to my score. Downloaded it by selecting it in tournament mode. Table downloaded and when I started it, Elvira told me she didn't want to know what's in there. Then this screen appeared.

I have since messed around and deleted that table and re-downloaded it in the normal game. Now it starts up fine in tournament mode. I am guessing downloading any table in tournament mode may potentially cause this error?

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Just got the same BSOD when tapping on a table (I forget which one) to start it, except the file (line 2 of the BSOD) is now different:
File: /Users/andrewaernst/Perforce/Projects (and that's all I can read with my portrait screen shot)

Still line 804, though.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
not sure if this is related but from time to time i have i have noticed stuttering starts up. This is usually a warning memory is getting low / too many background APPS running. Every 4 or five tables i load / play i close the TPA down and restart it i also clear any unneeded APPS running in background from the dock. i have not yet gotten a BSOD. One question however should this BSOD happen how do you get out of it?

barryd2

Jun 12, 2012
I've now had this happen TWICE... it started a couple of months ago with Twilight Zone, and it happened again yesterday with a different game... sorry, I can't remember which one... What is going on here?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.