Request Keep your Google Play reviews up to date.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I have been dedicating some time recently to going through my Google Play reviews and updating them. Some apps have reviews from me that are over a year old, when I was using my TF300T!

Pinball Arcade was one such review. The review I posted was my initial feelings about the game when AFM came out (because that table impressed me so very much with it's Alpha Pane lighting for the flashers).

If you get a chance, update your review about the game we know and love, and keep your reviews current.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Funnily enough I updated my TPA review only 6 hours ago, to reflect the improvements in quality with season 3.

I increased my rating from 3/5 (given after Victory first came out) to 4/5.

I'll give 5 if we ever get cloud save, and a +1 for rom emu'd BK with a Pro pack. Come on Farsight!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Funnily enough I updated my TPA review only 6 hours ago, to reflect the improvements in quality with season 3.

I increased my rating from 3/5 (given after Victory first came out) to 4/5.

I'll give 5 if we ever get cloud save, and a +1 for rom emu'd BK with a Pro pack. Come on Farsight!

Haha, I knew that "a Google user" review was yours!

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Just updated my review for the LCA release. How are your reviews looking?

Updated mine about a month back...
(it's down to 3 stars)
u8a3amaj.jpg

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
That's a sore point for me too. Zaccaria sounds awesome.

I keep hoping they'll do a port someday, although after watching how Rob-O-Bot sold on Play, I can't blame them for not doing.

Hopefully Pro Pinball will revive Android & Pinball re quality & sales, when it eventually releases.

Members online

Members online