Kickstarter for Procedural Open-World RPG Kim in its Last Week

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
Many users here have been involved in Kickstarters because of TPA, and I'm hoping a few might join the worthy cause of Kim, a procedural open-world RPG based on Rudyard Kipling's Nobel Peace Prize-winning fiction. The campaign is in its final week with only £688 left to reach goal, but if ever a small Kickstarter deserved to be overfunded, it's this one. Ambitious and artistic, Kim is guaranteed to hit Steam Early Access in March 2016 with or without the campaign's success, but the funds raised would go towards external QA testing, an effort that mainly benefits us, the players, by giving us a more refined final product.

It's also worth noting that Secret Games Company already has a game on Steam (Rise: Battle Lines), and that one has maintained a 92% positive response from 41 user reviews. Kim should be a great addition to the library.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/secretgamesco/kim

Check it out and help support the British developers. They're pretty cool.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Procedural stuff is just soo cool :)

I will look into this project. Have you looked at Limit Theory, a procedural space simulator being developed by Josh Parnell?

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
Procedural stuff is just soo cool :)

I will look into this project. Have you looked at Limit Theory, a procedural space simulator being developed by Josh Parnell?

Until you mentioned it, I had not, but I just looked it up. Very cool project.

Members online

Members online