Kindle fire 10 intermittent sound

PhilSkill

Feb 11, 2014
While running on my fire 7 all was well but since moving to a fire 10 sometimes when I start a table the background sound is missing, I can hear the ball rolling and the jet bumpers, but music and effects are missing, a full restart sometimes cures it but more often than not there is reduced sound effects.

As soon as I leave the table to the menus the music restarts!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
While running on my fire 7 all was well but since moving to a fire 10 sometimes when I start a table the background sound is missing, I can hear the ball rolling and the jet bumpers, but music and effects are missing, a full restart sometimes cures it but more often than not there is reduced sound effects.

As soon as I leave the table to the menus the music restarts!

Which tables are you experiencing this on?

PhilSkill

Feb 11, 2014
Which tables are you experiencing this on?

Hi, thanks for getting back to me, it doesn't seem related to any particular table as I can move from one to another and have same problem, but it's definitely happened on Scared Stiff, Whirlwind, Theatre of Magic, High Speed and others

Also noticed when entering high score, lots of presses of next character causes music to stop, until it comes out back to the menu.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi, thanks for getting back to me, it doesn't seem related to any particular table as I can move from one to another and have same problem, but it's definitely happened on Scared Stiff, Whirlwind, Theatre of Magic, High Speed and others

Also noticed when entering high score, lots of presses of next character causes music to stop, until it comes out back to the menu.

I'll write this up and have the team look into it. Does the issue occur when in flight mode?

PhilSkill

Feb 11, 2014
I'll write this up and have the team look into it. Does the issue occur when in flight mode?

Thanks, if the problem is present and I turn it to flight mode, the problem continues, even moving between tables with music playing in between tables. Same prob with latest last action hero update.

Maybe related to doing other things or playing other games on the 10 first.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.