PC - Request Know what I miss? The fully voiced rules from Williams Collection disc version

JavaJack

Jun 25, 2012
Know what I miss? The fully voiced rules from Williams Collection disc version.

Maybe I'm the only one :) Anyway, would be a nice addition.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Agreed, but I'd rather see something less labour-intensive implemented, like a link or an embedded video to a PAPA.tv tutorial.

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
That was a cool feature from PHoF to have somebody explain the rules with a voice. However, that would mean FS would need extra money to pay somebody to do the voicing. For them, it's cheaper and easier just not to voice out the rules for each table.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
That was a cool feature from PHoF to have somebody explain the rules with a voice. However, that would mean FS would need extra money to pay somebody to do the voicing. For them, it's cheaper and easier just not to voice out the rules for each table.

Especially when you consider the pages of instructions on most of the PHOF tables don't go much higher than around 100 and you have some tables that exceed 350, 400 or more pages. That's already huge and adding voiceover to that? Lots of time to spend on recording, lots of data space being used and a lot more hours of labor you have to pay for.

R

Rhandos

I don't think the added cost of reading hundreds of lines for every new table released would be justified by its value.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.