Last 11 Williams DMD machines

What Williams DMD machines do you want to come to TPA?

• Hurricane

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • The Getaway: High Speed II

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

Votes: 45 55.6%
  • Demolition Man

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • The Flintstones

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Red & Ted's Road Show

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Dirty Harry

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • No Fear: Dangerous Sports

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Johnny Mnemonic

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Jack·Bot

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Congo

Votes: 18 22.2%

• Total voters

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
Vote which of the last 11 Williams DMD machines you'd wish would come to TPA (No Ticket Tac Toe because it is more redemption game than normal pinball machine).

- you can vote up to 3

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Voted for Indiana Jones, The Flintstones, and Congo. Probably won't see any of the three in TPA, but I think they are fun to play and use their licenses pretty well.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
All of the above! But picked Demolition Man, Roadshow and Indy. Would have added No Fear as fourth pin. These three aren't necessarily my top choices in real pinball machines but I think they would be most fun in TPA version.

Edit: Now I've changed my mind about No Fear. Don't think it would make as good pin in TPA as Dirty Harry or flintstones or other pins. I'd say Dirty Harry would be 4:th choice for me..

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Tough poll. I went with Congo, Johnny mnemonic and Dirty Harry, although it was tough not to pick demolition man and flintstones. Red and ted is honestly a top 3 but I think that, jackbot, and getaway are almost certainties.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I want them all, but Indiana Jones PBA most of all. Demolition Man is also way cool so I'll vote for those two. I don't get the love for The Getaway, I always thought it was a so-so table. The booster ramp gets old quickly and it will be less exciting digitized.

Last edited:

lio

Jul 24, 2013
All of them really - except for maybe Hurricane which I don't care about.
Voted for: Roadshow, Dirty Harry and HS2

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Hurricane, Demolition Man, R&T. HS2 is likely going to be in S4, so I left that off my vote. I think R&T is a lock for S4 as well but there isn't the same level of confidence as HS2.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I picked Indy (everyone wants that one), The Flinstones, and Demolition Man. I would have picked all of them, I want Congo, No Fear, Hurricane, Dirty Harry, and Johnny Mnemonic a lot also.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Picked High Speed 2: The Getaway, Red & Ted's Roadshow, and Jack*Bot. I'd love Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure as well, of course, by I figured it's unlikely to come to The Pinball Arcade any time soon, and pretty much everyone else would be voting for it anyway.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Want all of them as Williams literally don't make a poor DMD game,and pretty sure becuase they are Williams and DMD they should sell well should Farsight choose to do all of them - however top 3 are:

Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure (Pinside/IMDB top 10, my Kickstarter choice)
The Getaway: High Speed II (Highly rated)
Jackbot (Complete the trilogy)

Last edited:

whoozwah

Oct 30, 2014
High Speed II
Demolition Man
Congo

I went to the arcade yesterday and those 3 were easily the most fun tables I played.

PunkTiger

Apr 12, 2014
Hurricane
Jack*Bot (We have Pin*Bot and The Machine. Might as well have the third.)
Congo (I've played the real board before and had a blast with it.)

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
The current standings:

1. Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
2. Red & Ted's Road Show
3. The Getaway: High Speed II
4. Demolition Man
5. Congo

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.