Leaderboard and High Scores newbie questions

esuhl

Sep 6, 2017
Hi all. Just discovered this amazing game and I'm loving it. But I don't quite understand how high scores tables and leaderboards work in the game.

There was a "login" button on the main screen, so I clicked that and it said I needed to sign up for an account to access leaderboards.

Now I can see the leaderboard, but I'm the only person on it! I'm new to Steam too. Can I only see "friends" scores?

And how do the high scores tables on the machines work? Are they just locally-stored records?

Cheers all :)

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Chances are you haven't registered to FS, so you don't get a 'true' leaderboard reading. But it's easy to do.....Just go to http.www.pinballarcade.com and register your email address, and you'll get the leaderboard.....Along with be eligible to participate in monthly tournaments.

There are also twitchstreamed sneak peek of the next table (which seems to be Fathom), which is coming soon.

esuhl

Sep 6, 2017
Chances are you haven't registered to FS, so you don't get a 'true' leaderboard reading. But it's easy to do.....Just go to http.www.pinballarcade.com and register your email address, and you'll get the leaderboard.....Along with be eligible to participate in monthly tournaments.

There are also twitchstreamed sneak peek of the next table (which seems to be Fathom), which is coming soon.

Ah, thanks! I was able to login to that site with the details I used in the game, but I had a look at my account settings and there was an option set to only view a "personalized leaderboard". :D

Oh -- and none of the tickboxes for showing the leaderboards of individual tables were ticked.

Hmmm... I've just run the game again, and I can still only see my own scores. :-(

Last edited:

esuhl

Sep 6, 2017
Ohhhhhhhhhh! Now I feel stupid! That big fat "Friends" button (that I assumed was to make friends with people or something) actually toggles between showing friends' high scores and *everyone's* scores. D'oh!

I don't have any friends on Steam so I couldn't see anyone else's scores.

esuhl

Sep 6, 2017
What?! I just got my second best score ever on Twilight Zone, went to check the leaderboard, and I can't see anything!

I can't even see my own score, no matter what tabs I click on -- it just says "none" on every table.

Have I done something else really silly, or is something broken...? :-/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.