iOS - Bug Little Monkey & Bell hidden behind in Central Park

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Too bad your little monkey isn't hidden. :p :eek:

I wish I had a little monkey. I could make him/her perform tasks for me like, go get me a beer, make me a pizza pie. Also my cat would love someone to play with while I'm gone. The mo key could also ring the bell for me to wake up for important stuff like the space tourney. When I said out loud around my coworkers, 'dangit, I missed the space tourney', they just looked at me weird. And I think something in their brains popped. Well I wouldn't have that problem if I had the Central Park monkey. Or were you just referring to my squishy parts?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I wish I had a little monkey. I could make him/her perform tasks for me like, go get me a beer, make me a pizza pie. Also my cat would love someone to play with while I'm gone. The mo key could also ring the bell for me to wake up for important stuff like the space tourney. When I said out loud around my coworkers, 'dangit, I missed the space tourney', they just looked at me weird. And I think something in their brains popped. Well I wouldn't have that problem if I had the Central Park monkey. Or were you just referring to my squishy parts?

If you replace all you said about an actual monkey with said squishy parts, now that would be something to behold.... :) And we're not even talking about spanking the little critter...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.