Loaded Files Don't Change View

R

rubbadubdub

Sorry in advance if this seems like a dumb question, but how do I apply my changes after setting them in the Mod Interface? I've tried moving the sliders as well as loaded some .cam files, but it doesn't actually change any of the views. I've also tried enabling the hot keys and hitting f4 to cycle through the different view. I'm probably just missing something really simple, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
Sorry in advance if this seems like a dumb question, but how do I apply my changes after setting them in the Mod Interface? I've tried moving the sliders as well as loaded some .cam files, but it doesn't actually change any of the views. I've also tried enabling the hot keys and hitting f4 to cycle through the different view. I'm probably just missing something really simple, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

No, it's not a dumb question. Sounds like you ran into the same problem that was reported today beginning with post http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...porting-Issues?p=259179&viewfull=1#post259179 .

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.