Looking for an OLD PINBALL/FLIPPER GAME... Help me please!

nick

Nov 13, 2013
Please if anyone can help me, i'm looking for an old pinball/flipper game which I played through 1999-2000.
- I think is a DOS game which required expandable memory to play
- there are combination of tables (if u complete some task of one table you pass to another table)
- I remember first table, was some "Western" style where need to light the word "S A L O O N" then send you to another table
- another table with "Underwater" style where need to catch some fish
- another table ""Mortal Kombat" style with a red dragon where u must light some gems then dragon tells you: "My Hero!"
- another tabel was something like an airport (not sure about this)
The name of the game maybe is something with "fantazy, fantasy" pinball...
... but certainly is not Pinball Fantasies" or "Pro Pinball: Fantastic Journey", I know these very well.

Thank you

Sir Cheddar

Jun 7, 2012
Last edited:

Neil

Mar 1, 2012
Balls of Steel? Haven't played it, but a screenshot on on GOG.com shows a big red dragon. It's 6 bucks there.

Retron

Oct 31, 2013
Balls of Steel? Haven't played it, but a screenshot on on GOG.com shows a big red dragon. It's 6 bucks there.

Yes, that'd be the Barbarian table from Balls of Steel. It's a woman's voice that says "My Hero".

The Saloon table is definitely Psycho Pinball and you can get there via the main Psycho table (as well as launching it directly).

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It does sound like you're mixing two games up. I recognise the Western and Underwater tables from Psycho Pinball, which is a great little gem that not a lot of people have heard about. There are four tables: Western, Underwater, Spooky and a Theme Park table that links them all together - you can travel to the other three from it for a single ball play, before going back to the theme park. You can also play a traditional 3-ball game on the tables, too.

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
Maybe you mean "3D Ultra Pinball" ?
I have never played this but i know this game has more than one playfield on one table.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Members online

Members online