Request Lose the "ding dong" chimes during initial entry!

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
i think you have to set the flippers to use the l/b buttons instead of the triggers (thats the way i play, triggers are way too lenient for my taste), but when inputing your initials both the l/b buttons and triggers work... well the buttons dont chime, except the a button :)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Every time a person hit's the A or Start button something should explode. Or every table should start with the soundbyte "Bueller? Bueller?"

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
i think you have to set the flippers to use the l/b buttons instead of the triggers (thats the way i play, triggers are way too lenient for my taste), but when inputing your initials both the l/b buttons and triggers work... well the buttons dont chime, except the a button :)
No, they don't both work during initials entry. Pressing the LB RB buttons does one of two things:
1. Nothing
2. Nothing at first, then 5-10 seconds later, it registers all your presses at once. A delay even worse than the PS3. They should get rid of it no matter which button you press (or at least give the option to turn it off).

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
thats funny, becouse i have my flipper controls set to LB RB buttons, and those two buttons work when signing in the initials (and they dont chime), even though the screen says i should use the triggers (which they do work despite the flippers being set to lb rb, and the triggers do chime)... and without any delay whatsoever. works on all tables since the beginning, except blackhole and gorgar.

so why is it so on my xbox and not on yours i truly do not know

but am really tempted to do a video demonstarting it now lol :D

DJ Clae

Jun 17, 2012
Depends on which table you play. If the high score system is built into the table software the bumpers work, but if the score entry is just part of the TPA UI then only the triggers work.

Members online

Members online