iOS - Bug Lost all my tables

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
I haven't logged into TPA in months, just tried on my iPhone 6 and couldn't see the icon for the app so I redownloaded it, logged in, and tried to 'manage' and 'restore' all my tables. Nada.

Hints please?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
At a guess the previous paid app is now called pinball arcade plus and the formerly free app is simply pinball arcade, so depending on which version you purchased your tables on you'll need to use the right version

RP1980

Jun 13, 2012
At a guess the previous paid app is now called pinball arcade plus and the formerly free app is simply pinball arcade, so depending on which version you purchased your tables on you'll need to use the right version

This definitely fixes the problem. Is there a way to move all my purchased tables to the newer paid app? I have a bunch of paid tables that I have to open the old app to play, and then a bunch more on the newer app. Not very convenient.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Do what I did, dude, delete the old app by accident then keep pressing update and manage and restore on the new app

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
This definitely fixes the problem. Is there a way to move all my purchased tables to the newer paid app? I have a bunch of paid tables that I have to open the old app to play, and then a bunch more on the newer app. Not very convenient.

If you purchased all your tables in the paid app(now pinball arcade plus) you should simply be able to restore them all but if you mixed purchases with with the free app(pinball arcade) you still have to do so as each app and it's Dec are tied to your apple account, confusing and a little annoying but I believe apple stopped the use of the term free in app names so they had to change it. I'm more worried about the upcoming removal of 32bit apps but that won't affect tpa itself but a lot of other games/apps.

RP1980

Jun 13, 2012
If you purchased all your tables in the paid app(now pinball arcade plus) you should simply be able to restore them all but if you mixed purchases with with the free app(pinball arcade) you still have to do so as each app and it's Dec are tied to your apple account, confusing and a little annoying but I believe apple stopped the use of the term free in app names so they had to change it. I'm more worried about the upcoming removal of 32bit apps but that won't affect tpa itself but a lot of other games/apps.

I bought games on the old app until the new one came out, then started purchasing on there. So forever I will have to play on both apps to access my tables? I tried as the previous person suggested deleting the old app and restoring on the new but no help.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Well afaik if your purchased them in the same app pinballarcade/pinballarcade plus or pinball arcade free/pinball arcade all purchases should be fine but if you started using "pinball arcade free" and now use "pinball arcade plus" they are considered two separate apps and your purchases are sadly locked to one or the other.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I bought games on the old app until the new one came out, then started purchasing on there. So forever I will have to play on both apps to access my tables? I tried as the previous person suggested deleting the old app and restoring on the new but no help.

Your purchases are tracked with your AppleID. So as long as your using the same AppleID, then your purchases should be recognized on both apps.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Good to know but yeah that isn't happening heh

If you open The Pinball Arcade, Restore purchases and close the app, then open The Pinball Arcade Plus, close it: Does the App you open not have all the purchased tables unlocked? If a table was unlocked by us (FarSight) then it's tied to your FarSight Login ID and you will need to login for those tables to be restored.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
lol I didn't try that scenario but this wasn't my issue dude
Edit- I got plenty of issues (**** you new iPad but that isn't exclusive to tpa) but ya don't get paid enough to hear them

I'll double up on the apps and see if they appear later

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.