Bug Lyman's Lament - Goofy Results and Goal not Registering

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
So I did the code for Lyman's Lament to try and get the Wizard Goal. After entering the code correctly at least 5 or 6 times, I still did not get Lyman's Lament activated. Then, 2 balls later, Lyman's Lament randomly started (no, I hadn't made the shot 44 times). When it did, instead of getting 2500 added to the bonus, I got 370. And no wizard goal checked off. What the heck?

Tabe

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The code enables the fake Lyman's Lament (sometimes called "Loser Lament" to distinguish it from the real thing), but you still have to hit the scoop once to get it to activate. Once you do, the Loser Lament adds +0 Bonus X and 370 per switch hit. Since 370 per switch hit is the normal bonus accumulation, it in fact does nothing, as you observed.

If you want the real Lyman's Lament, you actually need to hit that scoop 44 times...or play a multiplayer game.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
The code enables the fake Lyman's Lament (sometimes called "Loser Lament" to distinguish it from the real thing), but you still have to hit the scoop once to get it to activate. Once you do, the Loser Lament adds +0 Bonus X and 370 per switch hit. Since 370 per switch hit is the normal bonus accumulation, it in fact does nothing, as you observed.

If you want the real Lyman's Lament, you actually need to hit that scoop 44 times...or play a multiplayer game.

It seemed to boost me to 12x bonus as well. Am pretty sure I wasn't already that far up on bonus.

So I guess the issue is not so much the goal, or how it registers, but the instructions for the goal - which specifically tell you the code and imply that will get you the goal.

Tabe

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts