Mike Reitmeyer is our saviour...

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Is this the shrine? Is it ok if I put my mother marry .99cent store candle over here? I dont know why,but theres always 1 weather good or bad LOL!:)
Hey Mikey! WE LIKE IT!

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Mike has been the most active and de-facto PR spokesperson for the game in these forums for anybody new here . He often chimes in on relevent posts with some tidbit of info , which renews our faith in the product , or gives us a idea of what is going on behind scenes. Thanks Mike.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Cheers to Mike (y) Great work :)
Would like to point out that bug fixes/prevention are musts.
And that we're here to Help :D Honest...
Andy

AerynKelly13

Aug 15, 2012
As his wife: THANK YOU for this post. The FB page is so mean it's nice to see that you guys care and understand how hard Mike (and everyone) works.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
As his wife: THANK YOU for this post. The FB page is so mean it's nice to see that you guys care and understand how hard Mike (and everyone) works.

You are welcome ,FarSight Employees by now knows to come here for recognition for their efforts and a break from the FaceBook trolls , everyone here appreciates the hard work.

AerynKelly13

Aug 15, 2012
You are welcome ,FarSight Employees by now knows to come here for recognition for their efforts and a break from the FaceBook trolls , everyone here appreciates the hard work.

Well, and for you guys, they *are* listening, they *are* paying attention, and they *are* VERY concerned about making the best game possible for everyone. Really, it's all they talk about.... kind of annoying sometimes. But it's tough to see the FB people go all "grrr" about FarSight et all ignoring the fans and the game when it couldn't be further from the truth. You guys are much cooler, which is why I had to join to tell you that. :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Mike and the rest of the FS team must hate the days of new DLC releases. That is when it rains crap down upon them. They do a great job. Hopefully they understand that the trolls and malcontents usually scream the loudest and the most often. But their efforts are greatly appreciated. If not for them we would all be playing a weak flippered, non-talking funhouse in the back of an old gas station.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Of course I'm with you, but as an android user I have to say that Ryan MUST not be forgotten!

And thank you Aeryn for shooing away that tiny little spark of doubt about TPAs future that started creeping up my mind. :)

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hah, awesome. Not only do we have the devs on the forum, but we're getting their family members signed up as well :D

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
You guys are much cooler

I want that on a tshirt ow. Also, Mike is not alone in this, the same goes for the other participants of fs on this forum, we appreciate the little tidbits we get from developers.

I do know that Mike is on this forum on his (what I assume is) his free time. Much appreciated (even if that must frustrate the mrs I assume :))

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Well, and for you guys, they *are* listening, they *are* paying attention, and they *are* VERY concerned about making the best game possible for everyone. Really, it's all they talk about.... kind of annoying sometimes. But it's tough to see the FB people go all "grrr" about FarSight et all ignoring the fans and the game when it couldn't be further from the truth. You guys are much cooler, which is why I had to join to tell you that. :)
Welcome to the forums, Lady Reitmeyer! We'll try to keep your husband in good spirits...and thanks for putting up with what I'd imagine by now is a considerable number of longer-than-regulation workdays.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Saviour seems a bit over the top, but he does pay lots of attention and respond to a lot of stuff, so along with Ryan he is a very likeable guy :) I can be critical, but I do appriciate his input and would like to say thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts