Missing Tables - very frustrated!

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
Hello,

I haven't played in a while and fired up the game today to find that most of my tables are missing. I have all of what is now called season 1.

The whole star trek kickstarted was such a debacle with not getting access I was hesitant to support another one, even though the Twilight Zone and Addams Family are my favorites. I really wish some effort was put into keeping customers who have already paid access to their content.

I am using the same apple id, and the correct version of the app (not getting the free and paid mixed up).

Any help would be great. I've tried logging in and out, deleting the app and re-downloading, no change. I still can't play Monster Party, Gorgar, Creature and tons others that I've paid for and played in the past. When I try to launch them I'm given the options of buying the season or table pack.

Very frustrating!

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I am using the same apple id, and the correct version of the app (not getting the free and paid mixed up).
I know you said that you're not getting the versions mixed up but I have done it inadvertently in the past and others also have too. If you have one version installed (free or paid), install the version you do not have installed. Then restore your purchases within BOTH apps and see if the tables show up then.

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
I know you said that you're not getting the versions mixed up but I have done it inadvertently in the past and others also have too. If you have one version installed (free or paid), install the version you do not have installed. Then restore your purchases within BOTH apps and see if the tables show up then.

Tried that on the off chance my tables were moved to the free version, still missing most of my tables.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
My next move in the line of troubleshooting would be to log out of your Farsight account (you've already done this but do it again here). Next, Log out of the iTunes Store on your device:
Settings>iTunes & App Store...tap your Apple ID, then select "Sign Out"

Reset your device:
Device Reset (won't affect settings/data/music/apps/etc)
1. Press and hold (& continue to hold) BOTH the Sleep/Wake button & the Home button.
2. Continue to hold BOTH (ignoring any other messages that may show) until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
3. Release BOTH buttons when you see the Apple logo and allow the device to boot normally.

After the device has restarted, sign back in to the App Store as above. Then run TPA, sign back in and restore your purchases again.

*Note that signing in to your Farsight account is NOT required to restore your purchases. I *never* play while signed in (my scores are all recorded "as guest"). If the above doesn't work try signing out of your Farsight account and restore purchases that way as well. Hopefully, something will jar things back into shape.

Also, after restoring purchases, try to download the tables from Options/Manage Tables/Download Owned.

You can also try contacting Farsight regarding the issue...I seem to remember others having this issue in the past and contacting Farsight fixed it up for them.

Last edited:

BrentMpls

Jul 9, 2012
My next move in the line of troubleshooting would be to log out of your Farsight account (you've already done this but do it again here). Next, Log out of the iTunes Store on your device:
Settings>iTunes & App Store...tap your Apple ID, then select "Sign Out"

Reset your device:
Device Reset (won't affect settings/data/music/apps/etc)
1. Press and hold (& continue to hold) BOTH the Sleep/Wake button & the Home button.
2. Continue to hold BOTH (ignoring any other messages that may show) until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
3. Release BOTH buttons when you see the Apple logo and allow the device to boot normally.

After the device has restarted, sign back in to the App Store as above. Then run TPA, sign back in and restore your purchases again.

*Note that signing in to your Farsight account is NOT required to restore your purchases. I *never* play while signed in (my scores are all recorded "as guest"). If the above doesn't work try signing out of your Farsight account and restore purchases that way as well. Hopefully, something will jar things back into shape.

Also, after restoring purchases, try to download the tables from Options/Manage Tables/Download Owned.

You can also try contacting Farsight regarding the issue...I seem to remember others having this issue in the past and contacting Farsight fixed it up for them.

No change after trying these suggestions.

The tables I can download are: attack form mars, big shot, elvira, genie, harley, no good gofers, scared stiff, arabian, taxi, twilight zone

The tables I used to own in addition to this list that I'm prompted to buy rather than download/restore are:black hole, black knight, bride of pinbot, circus volt air, creature from the black lagoon, funhouse, gorger, medieval madness, monster bash, ripleys believe it or not ... and perhaps others.

Some of these I bought access to all table controls and honestly don't remember which ones.

I e-mailed support on the 11th, hopefully they can respond and address this problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts