* Red & Ted's Road Show™
* Class of 1812™
* FunHouse™
* Tales of the Arabian Nights™
* No Good Gofers™
* Black Hole™
* Twilight Zone™
* Phantom of the Opera™

Pretty cool line-up, right? 6 of those I've never played in a tournament setting. I look forward to playing POTO, it shouldn't crash in tournaments like it does in regular play. TZ I don't like as a tournament table - very grindy and it really demands to make all shots for 20 minutes straight for a top position. There's also an inconsistency where the timer only stops sometimes after LITZ, and there can be a lapse for close to a full minute there. Road Show should be fun. Co1812, Funhouse, BH and ToTAN should be good as well. NGG I just hate :)

Good luck everyone. Have fun! :)

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
The only difference is that the timer is ticking down the seconds.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Yeah that is a cool lineup for sure! I'm gonna try to get some games in this time, looking forward to it!

Edit: Oh crap! I fell down to silver, ouch, I think I only played one game last time or something then got really busy and forgot about it. Well gonna have to move back up then.

Last edited:

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
I only see six tables in the current tournament. TZ and FH are missing.
Anyone else see this happening?

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
FS removed those two tables from the tournament - technical difficulties.
However all the scores are displaying as "none"

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Same here. Not sure if it's worth playing if scores aren't posted.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I played all six tables last night. Didn't have any mind blowing games - just decent. So if those scores don't post I'll chalk them up to warm up games. Hope fix is coming soon - I love tourneys.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Maybe RSchwantner could help us out with some info here. Would hate to have some good scores wasted if they won't post.

Yeah, that'd be great. I played one game of Road Show yesterday, but I'm not sure I'll play more tourney games before we know what's going on.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I played all six tables last night. Didn't have any mind blowing games - just decent. So if those scores don't post I'll chalk them up to warm up games. Hope fix is coming soon - I love tourneys.

You love tourneys? Why aren't you playing the BlahCade TotM today then? Even though you didn't sign up, you can still post a score as an alternate.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
I'm not even bothering with this one until it's sorted.
I've been burnt out on these 20 minute grind fests for a few months now so maybe it's for the better.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I'm not even bothering with this one until it's sorted..

Anyone heard anything from Farsight on this yet? Poor state of affairs. The iOS tourney was delayed last month too - and see we're missing x2 tables this month on top of this score **** :mad:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
You love tourneys? Why aren't you playing the BlahCade TotM today then? Even though you didn't sign up, you can still post a score as an alternate.

:) thank SYT. - with the iOS and ps3 tournaments plus I am in 2 IRL pinball leagues both with monthly tournaments. I have actually reached my pinball quota!!! I also thought your totM was mostly for the FS tournament-less PC folks - who BTW I would not want to compete against with there superior nudging!

But thanks for the invite - maybe in the future!

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Anyone heard anything from Farsight on this yet? Poor state of affairs. The iOS tourney was delayed last month too - and see we're missing x2 tables this month on top of this score **** :mad:

Seems sorted now

karl

May 10, 2012
I'm not even bothering with this one until it's sorted.
I've been burnt out on these 20 minute grind fests for a few months now so maybe it's for the better.

The last few months I have just barely hung in there long enough to get to nr 30-50 and stay in gold. I am no master like yourself, so if I really would like to be a top 10 player I would have to grind on forever (or get 8 old school tables :) )

Too much work and just not worth it. I feel a bit like I am cheating also when I have to play a table more than a few times to keep up. I could probably beat Keith Elwin on some tables in real life....... if he had one go at it and I could play for a week,(that's a big maybe) but would I be satisfied with doing it like that? Probably not

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts