Bug Monsters of Rock bug! D:

Dre2Dee2

Jun 5, 2012
Hey,

anyone else encounter this bug? I FINALLY got Monsters of Rock, and what happens? The camera for some reason zooms in on the launch button and wouldn't move away! My left flipper worked, but the right flipper wouldn't do anything. I tried pausing, changing camera angles, unlocking the camera... nothing worked, basically all my balls drained and the mode was over. ROFL it sucked

Anyone else encounter this? I have no idea what caused this... :confused:

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
I had the same thign happen to me today, I just started changing the camera angle and eventually it came good. Thank god the baller savers is on for a while at the start of multiball.

The Wolfman

Jul 2, 2012
Same here. It took only a few seconds to return to the normal view.
I did press both flippers to skip the animation too.

David Storm

Jun 3, 2012
I have the same problem on Android. Monsters of rock and mosh pit multiball sometimes switches to the plunger camera. I usually skip the animations but I think it has happened when I didn't skip it also.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Got Monster Bash, was fine, got 6th instrument to convert to Monsters of Rock, and camera zoomed to plunger. Probably would have broken 600M had that not happened.

FarSight, why is the camera even trying to go to the plunger in the first place? There is no reason to do so during multiball as the balls are all autofired.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.