Mouse won't pull plunger

dmil666

May 19, 2018
I've tried mucking around with all of the plunger settings, but I can't get the mouse to work for drawing back the plunger. It works on TPA DX11, but not on the cabinet version. The keyboard key used to draw the plunger works, but it's really too coarse for skill shots.
Anybody else having this problem?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I've tried mucking around with all of the plunger settings, but I can't get the mouse to work for drawing back the plunger. It works on TPA DX11, but not on the cabinet version. The keyboard key used to draw the plunger works, but it's really too coarse for skill shots.
Anybody else having this problem?

Have your tried changing the controls in the DX9 version? I've read in other forums that was how some people were able to overcome the issue. It's something on our list of bugs to address.

dmil666

May 19, 2018
Have your tried changing the controls in the DX9 version? I've read in other forums that was how some people were able to overcome the issue. It's something on our list of bugs to address.

I went in to the DX9 version and it already had the same keyboard settings as the DX11 and cabinet versions. I tried changing a setting and then changing it back, but it didn't affect the cabinet mouse/plunger problem.
Thanks for the idea though, even if it didn't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.