Bug Multiball a launch

K

Korven

Had two games so far in which I've got a mulitball right away from launching the first ball. Anyone else experienced this?

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
This is happening to me frequently; seems very similar to the bug that was happening with Cirqus Voltaire in early versions.

K

Korven

Just had a few games off NGG and on the last one every ball started as a mulitball but the strangest thing is that ball one started at hole 5, seems where is some work to be done at this table.

okurka

Banned
Apr 6, 2012
On NGG, if you finish a game with 1 or 2 balls locked, the next games starts with 2 or 3 balls in the plunger.
Happens on both iOS and Android.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Yeah, if you a ball locked in Bud, you get a 2 ball "multiball" on start. If you have it on Bud and Buzz, three balls!

The interesting thing is, the machine reacts as if nothing special happened, you can do really impossible moves like this (e.g., I shot a ball into the putting hole AND locked AND drained. It played the ball falling into the hole, started the after-shot bonus, then showed Bud running off with the ball locking it, then played the end of ball bonus.

Or, you drain one and still have balls flying around the playfield - the slingshots and bumpers still work during the end of ball bonus.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.