Bug Multiball bug

robotronjohn77

Sep 13, 2012
I am using android, two devices. One ICS and one Jellybean.

Regular multiball if you let two balls drain failing to get a jackpot do the following... don't shoot the ball into the lock restarting multiball, instead quickly trap the ball on a flipper and hold it there. Within a few seconds the status info will pop up. After it cycles the animation for the multiball re-light shot will reappear but the time in the corner is frozen. You can sit there for minutes holding the ball if you like... once you flip the ball even if you trap it again will allow the timer to continue to zero.

This bug is not observed on my real TZ table.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I am using android, two devices. One ICS and one Jellybean.

Regular multiball if you let two balls drain failing to get a jackpot do the following... don't shoot the ball into the lock restarting multiball, instead quickly trap the ball on a flipper and hold it there. Within a few seconds the status info will pop up. After it cycles the animation for the multiball re-light shot will reappear but the time in the corner is frozen. You can sit there for minutes holding the ball if you like... once you flip the ball even if you trap it again will allow the timer to continue to zero.

This bug is not observed on my real TZ table.
What ROM version is installed on your real table?

robotronjohn77

Sep 13, 2012
Currently, well for the last 8 yrs I have had the 9.4h rom... I have the 9.2 and the original rom (don't recall version) as well... I don't remember ever seeing that bug in the 10,000 or so games we have played on it.... I have owned the table for 12 yrs.

I was actually thinking of replacing the home rom with the latest arcade rom for brushing up on our tournament play. I will report back tonight after flipping chips....

robotronjohn77

Sep 13, 2012
OK. Forgive me... I am stupid... we put the normal from in and observed the same behavior ... and when we restored the home rom the same behavior was observed as well... this is SO odd I never noticed it before.... and my friend with the several billion score swears he never saw it before as well... sorry for the false alarm....

This is NOT a Farsight bug... they got it right lol

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.