My "Dead Space Pinball Cabinet"

Longi

May 30, 2013
Inspired of the mini Pincabs of Sotie and Codeena i finished my one.
It is built with rests of Sheetrock (Rigips) because of some home remodeling.
The buttons are from the iCade-core and the "plunger" are the Joystick :p

So after that experience i planning a larger (wooden) one for the PC-Version ;)
PinOn-Dudes!

Longi

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Very cool! The design of the backbox is really great; I especially like the moon and earth on the sides. What's the white pin do on the bottom right corner in the backglass area, does it toggle on the light?

I noticed that you used the iCade's original buttons. How are you finding them? I can't stand them and feel they're too hard to press so I purchased new ones.

Longi

May 30, 2013

With the help of the white pin I can open the back glass.
Inside there is a sound sensitive LED-Panel and the on/off switch is inside of the pinball.

The original iCade core buttons are very hard and clicky, right. At any time i will do the same Sotie ;)

Codeena

May 5, 2013
Inspired of the mini Pincabs of Sotie and Codeena i finished my one.
It is built with rests of Sheetrock (Rigips) because of some home remodeling.
The buttons are from the iCade-core and the "plunger" are the Joystick :p

So after that experience i planning a larger (wooden) one for the PC-Version ;)
PinOn-Dudes!

Longi

Hi Longi,

Love it--your cab design and space theme is awesome! Glad my iPinCade cab was an inspiration to you, but mine is more of a standard pinball cab design while yours really looks unique and out of this world.

As much as I enjoy my mini-cab, my full-size cab is a lot closer to the real thing. I'm eagerly awaiting TPA to support PC cabs, and I'd really like to see how your full-size cabinet turns out. I strongly recommend using 3 screens instead of two. Or even better, 2 screens and a real DMD. Good luck and thanks for sharing!

karl

May 10, 2012
Uber cool!

How much time did you spend on this? Would have taken me a couple of years to try something like this and it would look like crap compared to this so I will not bother :D

Go into mass production and make a fortune ;)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Always impressed with the people in this forum. Such artistic, intelligent, skilled people. Whether its pin mods & restores, virtual pins, mini cabs, or computer knowledge, you guys rock.

Longi

May 30, 2013
Uber cool!

How much time did you spend on this? Would have taken me a couple of years to try something like this and it would look like crap compared to this so I will not bother :D

Go into mass production and make a fortune ;)

Hi Karl,
i spent half a year next to a further education with one or two evenings a week.
Additional the backbox fallen down so I had to repair it :rolleyes:
So as a full time job I will need a month or a half maybe!?

Thanks for the kind replies everyone :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts