My favorite games on ps3 / ps vita - and cheap too !!!

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
How many times have I gone out and bought a $60.00 game only to find its collecting dust in my PS3 hard drive? Too many times. Of course I love some of the block buster games like the Resistance and Killzone series, God of War, Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper. But all too often, I find a game with a very low price tag that I wind up playing more than the block busters ... So here is a list of some of most played and most enjoyable games I have that were not only cheap, but I find myself enjoying them much more than some of the block buster high priced games I have.

PINBALL ARCADE (OF COURSE, HEHE)
HUSTLE KINGS
GATLING GEARS
MAGIC ORBZ
CUBOID
PIXELJUNK SHOOTER 1 & 2
ZEN PINBALL
PINBALLISTIK
RENEGADE OPS
PUDDLE
TRINE
SKY FIGHTER
STAR DRONE

SHORT ON CASH BUT HIGH ON GAMES, TRY OUT THE ABOVE GAMES, I THINK YOU WILL LOVE THEM. WHAT'S YOUR OVERLOOKED GOLDEN GEM GAME WITH A SWEET PRICE TAG?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I just recently got a PS3 in Febuary, so it looks like I need to check some of these out.

I like all kinds of games, but lately I've been on a sports game kick, so they've been hogging a big portion of my gaming time.

As far as cheap games go, Trials HD is a great one (I think it's only on 360 though).

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Plants vs. Zombies! Great game even though it's poorly optimized for the PS3 and the game slows down considerably in the survival levels when there's a lot going on.
Last year I bought Burnout Paradise for half price through Playstation Plus. Great driving game with excellent online action.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
I'll have to check out those games you mentioned ... on my list the top two games for me, excluding PINBALL GAMES, are HUSTLE KINGS, GATLING GEARS,

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.