My Hyperspin cabinet

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Getting The Getaway yesterday inspired me to make a quick vid to show off the Steam version of TPA on my cab. It's not a V-pin, but an arcade cabinet running the Hyperspin/RocketLauncher front end with pinball buttons on the sides.
Once you select the table from the themed wheel a script automatically navigates the game to the correct table for you. Works pretty slick.

I built this cab for arcade games (and there are many thousands), but the DX11 version of TPA is so good and so improved that it really gets most of my playtime! Thanks!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Getting The Getaway yesterday inspired me to make a quick vid to show off the Steam version of TPA on my cab. It's not a V-pin, but an arcade cabinet running the Hyperspin/RocketLauncher front end with pinball buttons on the sides.
Once you select the table from the themed wheel a script automatically navigates the game to the correct table for you. Works pretty slick.

I built this cab for arcade games (and there are many thousands), but the DX11 version of TPA is so good and so improved that it really gets most of my playtime! Thanks!

Holy cow! Nice!

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Very nice!
I think you are the only one not eagerly awaiting the UI update.

Actually you're right because it will break my setup until we can get all the module scripting re-written.
It will probably cause me 10's of hours of work.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.