My new rare Android tablet gaming wonder machine arrived. perfect for TPA *****

Andrew Sully

Oct 2, 2012
My new imported rare beast arrived from the shores of japan today. And it lives up to its description. She now enters the family of tablets i own ( 11 ) and i have been searching for this for a while now. She has a lovely IPS screen. 7 inch screen very responsive. New custom kit kat rom unlocked and this baby was made for gaming. Optimised for gaming. As well as buying it for TPA i also bought it for playing retro. It can emulate fast and accurately every console and arcade cab except for xbox one, 360 and ps4. Yes it plays dreamcast even and fast. But ladie and gentlemen i bought this for one main feature.............

Sorry for hyping it up and dramatics but i am truly excited and very pleased with this device and after playing on a friends and searching the Uk and Europe i finally found it.

CLICK HERE

I really do rate this very highly and its very comfortable to hold. The screen is very bright and crisp and clear with superb viewing angels. I have the 8 gig version and the custom kit kat rom is beautiful. It plays TPA flawlessly with no issue if someone wants to add to a compat list. Lovely sound and loud, blue-tooth and gps and it fits lovely in my hands and the buttons are lovely and tactile, the 2 sticks are just like my Xbox 360s and the Dpad is fab. The 4 shoulder buttons make my TPA experience complete. And no need for mapping. OH NO. No mapping issue, cos it has a from factory self mapping app built in which allows you to bind any button or shoulder button or analogs to any game/emulator/tpa screen button. This even has its own emulator repository for your roms. click the system, the rom and emu. it downloads from cloud and its setup automatically with no need to put files n roms in certain folders as its setup from factory with latest emulators Its plays movies great, has play store, all installed and get this. It has setting in an ini file for almost every store game/app and every rom for the button mapping and best setting for the JXD. I rate this as my best performing and best games tablet from my collection. ( although the shield looks awesome but id put this up against the shield any day except for the tegra. but im getting a shield anyhow. Well worth the money the JXD , solid build quality, lovely screen and plays all games well and of course the buttons and analogs make this my number one gaming tablet out there atm. ( maybe a tie with shield realistically but i have not got one yet. )

Sorry for the mini review but i LOVE this and definately if like me you love modern and retro gaming, then this is an essential purchase.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I've got a shield tablet. 😉

Imported it to Australia.

Running well.

Some cosmetic issues with thermal expansion (hairline cracks form in the case) that NVidia acknowledge and will resolve with a RMA direct to them.

Will cost too much for me to do it at the moment geographically, but later when they do a redesign of the case I'll RMA it.

Last edited:

Andrew Sully

Oct 2, 2012
thnx for the replies, i just found out it has an app which overclocks it for certain android games...... played all tables on TPA and they all work perfect, its great to flip the ball with the analogue lol. iam making a new project with an old keybord and 6 Genuine pinball buttons i got from ebay. the keybord is usb. purposely built flippers and buttons for a 34 inch lcd and pc version of TPA.... ill post that on those forums though.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
If I didn't buy my OnePlus One just a few days ago... I would have probably most likely got this lovely device. Perfect for emulating classics consoles, something I like doing on android.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
iam making a new project with an old keybord and 6 Genuine pinball buttons i got from ebay. the keybord is usb. purposely built flippers and buttons for a 34 inch lcd and pc version of TPA.... ill post that on those forums though.

This sounds interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts