My platinum membership vanished

LamerDeluxe

May 8, 2013
I bought the Platinum membership on the 31st of May, I thought it was a great deal and it unlocked all the award tables, which are still unlocked now.
Just now the House of Diamonds 2017 table came out and shows as buyable, so I checked the Zaccaria DLC, and the Platinum membership also shows up as a buyable option.

I have a proof of purchase e-mail and all the award tables are still unlocked. Anyone here experiencing something similar?

EDIT: Apparently I misunderstood how the Platinum membership works, apparently you have to re-buy it every time and it will give you a discount. That is a strange way for a membership to work.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That is strange. Glad you got it straightened out. After updates I often have to restore purchases. I think I have the gold package though.

LamerDeluxe

May 8, 2013
I already had the gold membership, which doesn't include anything upcoming, so that works okay, doesn't show up in my DLC list though, only the bronze membership does.
The official description of the platinum membership makes it sound like the 50% discount is applied to anything upcoming, but someone else explained re-buying the platinum membership every time is the way it is supposed to work.

Hopefully this thread will help others being confused by this as well.

Zaccaria is fantastic in VR BTW, the details look amazing and it feels much more natural, I enjoy it much more than the VR version of PinballFX2.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Yeh VR wise, the sheer number of tables is another huge plus, lots of variety there and the use of motion controllers is superb. I just wish it had better motion controller support for nudging

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.