New hotness on iOS & Android: Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot

Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot is a digital pinball game by Color Monkey.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
The new light/lighting system shouldn't affect performance. The nudge only works upwards, but it's way too powerful and needs to be toned down a notch or ten.

so and upwards nudge just give a general whack to the table? or is it predictive if you up nudge on the left side will it go right? etc

im sorry to say for such a beautiful game i find it useless even when its iver powered.

i dnt mean that in a negative way i will continue to support this gem of a game and encoruage others to do so.

insta buy for future tables guys best compliment i have

like the music player too!

cheers

Nov 13, 2012
Speaking of nudging, on my iPhone 4, the table sometimes tilts when I'm flipping the ball off the upper flipper, even though I'm just flipping, not nudging. Great table, I'm just a bit confused about the nudging.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Thanks for the bug report Dan!

Thought I'd update you guys on what we are working on right now:

1. Bug fixes. Many of the bugs you guys have reported have been fixed (not all though, only critical ones as of now)
2. New light and lighting system! Currently in beta though, the new lights look AWESOME. As you can see in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYXTJNAJFy4) of one of my all time fav tables (MM), lights usually don't come on and off instantly, but rather fade in and out. As we are all for realism, we thought we'd give that a go, and it already looks sweet.
3. Android release!
4. Design of Feature Pack 1 which will add many cool things to the table. For free.

Great to hear about the Android release coming soon. Will make sure to buy. I am more than happy to help with any beta testing as well if needed.

Vercingetorix

Mar 12, 2012
Great game. Lots of fun. Wish there were something besides Game Center to keep scores, though; my son and I play on the same iPad and it's hard to have any real sense of competition without local high scores or anything. We don't use Game Center, so scoring is pretty well irrelevant.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i am the donkey and rbot is my carrot

seriously beautiful diffuculty curve if farsight wants to see what a HARD mode should play like (in my mind) try this game out close as tpa gets is the new and improved blackhole for for me.

16 million and im actually happen with that still havent completed the rocket launch....*this close* thats without nudge

can anyone tell me how to relight kickerstarters it seems to happen at random

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
i am the donkey and rbot is my carrot

seriously beautiful diffuculty curve if farsight wants to see what a HARD mode should play like (in my mind) try this game out close as tpa gets is the new and improved blackhole for for me.

16 million and im actually happen with that still havent completed the rocket launch....*this close* thats without nudge

can anyone tell me how to relight kickerstarters it seems to happen at random

Q: What triggers the kickbacks on the outlanes?
A: It's the two roll-overs on the inner outlanes. You have to activate all 4 yellow lights with them. So switch between them. With all yellow lights activated you get both kickbacks back.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
A: It's the two roll-overs on the inner outlanes. You have to activate all 4 yellow lights with them. So switch between them. With all yellow lights activated you get both kickbacks back.

Hi anders. Any news on the android release ?

Dan

Feb 28, 2012

I always try to have 3 lights activated. If a kickback is used I change my priorities to activate the 4th light again so both kickbacks are ready. No matter if I'm in a mission, I go for the kickback activation. My scores have improved since then, but i still need to defeat the robot.

Last edited:

dakota81

Dec 19, 2012
Fun and difficult table. I started out completing one mission per every 20 games played. Now I'm up to average 2 missions completed per game, and the 17th score on Game Center.

Anyways, iPhone 4S and frequently encounter bugs relating to the target that assigns missions. Sometimes after starting a mission, the light still flashes and if hit again the game gets stuck and I have to quit out. I've once had two active missions running concurrently, accomplished both missions though only one remained credited.

But overall great work on the game.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I always try to have 3 lights activated. If a kickback is used I change my priorities to activate the 4th light again so both kickbacks are ready. No matter if I'm in a mission, I go for the kickback activation. My scores have improved since then, but i still need to defeat the robot.

Sounds like an awesome way to control the kickbacks. I really can't wait to try this game.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
That's what Anders posted:

"Thought I'd update you guys on what we are working on right now:

1. Bug fixes. Many of the bugs you guys have reported have been fixed (not all though, only critical ones as of now)
2. New light and lighting system! Currently in beta though, the new lights look AWESOME. As you can see in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYXTJNAJFy4) of one of my all time fav tables (MM), lights usually doesn't come on and off instantly, but rather fade a bit. As we are all for realism, we thought we'd give that a go, and it already looks sweet.
3. Android release, not that most of you care
4. Removing the upper flipper all together, it makes the game too easy.
5. Design of Feature Pack 1 which will add many cool things to the table. For free.
"

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
anders i read over at thoucharcade your removing the upper flipper?!?

That's what Anders posted:

"Thought I'd update you guys on what we are working on right now:

2. New light and lighting system! Currently in beta though, the new lights look AWESOME. As you can see in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYXTJNAJFy4) of one of my all time fav tables (MM), lights usually doesn't come on and off instantly, but rather fade a bit. As we are all for realism, we thought we'd give that a go, and it already looks sweet.
3. Android release, not that most of you care
4. Removing the upper flipper all together, it makes the game too easy.
5. Design of Feature Pack 1 which will add many cool things to the table. For free.
"

Yeah there have been so much discussions/comments/complaints about the upper flipper so I thought I'd joke around a bit :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.