*NEW* Pics Posted On The Pinball Arcade's Facebook

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
New pics have been posted by FarSight on their Pinball Arcade Facebook account. The lighting and detail in the new screenshots have been greatly improved over their previously released screens. Go check them out...

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
Definitely. It's a huge improvement over Williams Collection. Just makes me a whole lot sadder that PC and 3DS versions will not come out in March like the others :(

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Farsight is killing me with all these portrait views. Show us a cabinet view!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Everything has really improved since the first videos they posted back in December. I'm loving the progress they've made.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Everything has really improved since the first videos they posted back in December. I'm loving the progress they've made.

Speaking of videos...I hope they update their video on pinballarcade.com soon to reflect what we've seen in the new pics. I would really like to see the eye candy in action.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Speaking of videos...I hope they update their video on pinballarcade.com soon to reflect what we've seen in the new pics. I would really like to see the eye candy in action.

I'm guessing they will soon. I'm dying to see the DLC videos they alluded to as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts