New Releases Coming???

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
I just got an email from FS that seemed to say new releases (perhaps including the missing tables from Season 6) are coming to PS4 soon.

Does anybody have any further information on this splendid alleged turn of events?

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Was supposed to have happened Nov. 20, but never materialized. Now nobody knows. We were also supposed to get season 7 up to Ghostbusters.

Sigh....got my money right here.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Said in the newsletter we are supposed to be caught up early December.

But don't expect it at that time and heaven knows if the patch will break a million things.

NateisGreat88

May 30, 2015
Looks like another week that we wont be getting the rest of season 6 or season 7. This is really starting to annoy me. I should of known we weren't getting the rest of the tables this week.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I don't have, want or care about XBOX. I have a PS4. You know, the LEADING console on the market right now.....and the forum sub-section we are currently in.

Don't get me all excited with possible release news (I saw there was a new reply here), just to blabber about the XBOX on the PS4 forum.

(don't take it personally, I'm just getting very impatient for some new tables on PS4, so I'm getting a bit grouchy)

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
I don't have, want or care about XBOX. I have a PS4. You know, the LEADING console on the market right now.....and the forum sub-section we are currently in.

Don't get me all excited with possible release news (I saw there was a new reply here), just to blabber about the XBOX on the PS4 forum.

(don't take it personally, I'm just getting very impatient for some new tables on PS4, so I'm getting a bit grouchy)

Nice attitude. He asked a valid question that was relevant to the topic. Maybe other people are checking for new replies also, and your post is no different in terms of 'giving false hope'. Give that some thought.

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
I'm not expecting to see anything anymore to play during the X-Mas period. So it will be FX3 for me these holidays.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
It's pretty sad when PS3 is ahead of PS4 in table releases.....and they have since dropped PS3 support. So what is the team that did PS3 doing now?

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
Even the Ouya has been receiving updates since the last PS4 update... the OUYA!!!
I haven't been buying tables since spring, fed up of one botched release after another (the PS4 update which broke lighting, Stern Pinball with bugs which are still waiting to be fixed like the missing instant info on AC/DC) - but evidently their business model is still paying up and the bunch of customers bringing their woes on these forums are irrelevant to them.
I saw Stern Pinball Arcade for Switch on the shelves: this time, I couldn't care less.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.