mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Check out flupper1 so work!!
His BK2K is a gem

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=35198&hl=+black++knight

Diner in the works

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=35812

f7e96d7580ac1afae494e9ba8d1303a3.jpg

Stunning visuals and great physics. And a glowing ball for dark table lovers.
The new glowing flippers are a nice innovation too.

Last edited:

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Nice, mpad! Flupper is indeed a top notch table builder. I rarely reference VP around here, but I totally agree. VP10 is a major leap forward, and so many authors are upping their game tremendously lately. VPX (other than guitar) is my main hobby. Love it!

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
@ Ben Logan
Awesome work of you too, of course ;)
Yeah, this forum is mostly for pinballarcadefan(boy)s, but it's good to stay open minded to enjoy all that digital pinball has to offer.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Ya know me lads any digipin will do, tho zens kinda like a 2 dollar hooker, i love finding diamonds in the ruff....where for art thou color monkey, elbastardo is in my heart!

ive been meaning to checkout vp10 for sometime now, has ease of use gotten better?(from a typical users standpoint) i do love a fiddle but these days i prefer just to play

karl

May 10, 2012
Just be aware that the physics in vp10 plays a little different than vp9 and that it is a lot more demanding on your pc setup, if you would like to play with everything on max settings.

Just a few observations: The ball is heavy, almost too heavy in some cases. There is ball spin, almost too much ball spin sometimes and the nudging is way harder. The new physics are closer to the real thing, in theory but not every table builder gets it right. (nothing new there ;) ) But when it shines, it is fantastic.

The graphics and lights are much better than vp 9, though and overall it is a huge step forward. Some really great tables.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Diner VPX is finished btw and it is definitely one of the best VP tables ever!
Worth checking out

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Lighted flippers, very cool. How long until we see those come as a stock item? And when that table is released on SPA?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts