Not much fun so far?

Modonut

Oct 23, 2014
Thanks and I'm hitting Attack From Mars hard at the moment and it's great now everything works ok. Have a great day.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Thanks and I'm hitting Attack From Mars hard at the moment and it's great now everything works ok. Have a great day.

I was playing Attack From Mars yesterday, probably my favourite table. Felt a bit sad that nothing TPA adds is going to match that one now :(

You ruled the universe yet? That said, it took me over a year of honing my skills to do, so no pressure yet!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Glad to see it's fixed for you. I suppose we'll never know what caused it, though! Don't think downloading the season pass first would have made a difference - the store should be flexible for that kind of thing. Remember, DLC is for disc games as well as downloads, so the game you're downloading the DLC for may never be installed on your PS3.

There was a disc version of TPA for the PS3?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
There was a disc version of TPA for the PS3?

I meant in general. Was just emphasising that PS3 lets you download DLC regardless of whether you own the game or not. For disc games, it has no way of knowing if you have it or not.

Members online

Members online