Notes & bugs...

robx46

Apr 5, 2012
Outlane posts should NOT have rubber on them. Metal only, as it was when these left the factory, & this should help ppl have more realistic & quicker games, lower scores. & strangely you have the other metal post (bigger) in the left outlane that does NOT have rubber but should. A well maintained CFTBL can often give a good 6+ switch hits in the bowl. On a clean shot, I say at least 4 or 5 would be nice. Flipper arc is too much, the end angle is too high. Sneak-in didn't seem to work for me & should maybe happen more often. The 1 time I got it to happen, it didn't even resister as a sneak-in. There are some other things visually that are missing or buggy, that maybe I'll mention at a later date but it obviously isn't as important as the physical stuff.

GNN

Jul 31, 2012
I don't know if I should post this as a new post/bug, but anyway:

On my iPhone, when playing CFTBL, the standard goals (that I have completed) sometimes just disappear. It seems that CFTBL doesn't remember / saves the goals at all. I've advanced to Wizard goals and exited the table, the wizard goals are there, but. IF you exit the game, and/or kill the application from the application task list, or just let it be in the memory, but say, wait to start the game again, in, say, 1 hour to play it again, it fails to remember the goals, and you have to start over again.

Any one have this issue? I haven't noticed it on the other tables, just CFTBL. Cannot really tell about BK because i think that game is dreadfully boring.

Exciter

Apr 17, 2012
Yeah, haven't seen too many people talking about this, but Creature and BK aren't saving my goals or scores. I'm on an iPad 2 with the latest OS. No other table seems to have that issue.

This happened with some earlier DLC tables. Fortunately those have been fixed, it's as game-breaking a bug as any.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.